Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Greatest Place Called Home!

The best thing bila balik kampung is when all my cousin together gether (Hehe) buat house party... nda kira la masak babi ka, masak ayam ka, kuda ka... lantak lah... janji ada aktiviti... hehe... This guys is the first rating koz dia paling semangat... apa pa pun dia boleh wat... Enol de spine man... who dont know him... seems the finalist of Sabahan Idol for 2005... Huk ala..
He is the best singers at here... but the drunk clifford is mess up his songs... then, just give up lo... haha... U know Clifford (Ipod)... He is the pirate... Samseng kampung dusun u know... haha... thats my cousin... Max also cannot doing anything if clifford is arround the corner... haha..
See... I just cheer up with him lo... kah kah kah... My home is like a heaven in earth... Do me favor man... 'ting' aaaahh... thats sound so great... hehe... So fresh, so good... when beer is free... all about in my home... kah kah kah!
This one mostly.... Uh huh! the most worst people... kah kah kah... wedrick and nicosie sing the brutal songs called aku cinta pada mu from siti nurhaliza... Jackly is just hearing them... Uh! its not bad... hahaha... But reynold, ooo geli ketiak aku dia cakap... hehe
Haha... my brother said, dont pick a photos when im naked... i mean... without a clothes... U know him... too fat for my blog... haha... he know that i will put him here... but, who's care... he is the buta it juga... hehe... tau lah... Holly the candid camera... hehe... Hope he not angry me... But anybody, who's dare to scold me! Huh!?

No comments: